From:  , To:  
- Your expense claim has been submitted on the CalRTA website and a copy of this claim has been sent to the authorizing leader you specified.
- If you were unable to scan and attach your receipts, send them by postal mail to the authorizing leader. Addresses are available in the Leadership Directory on the State website.
- Keep a copy of your receipts.
AUTHORIZING CalRTA LEADER:
- A new expense claim has been submitted on the CalRTA website that requires your review and approval.
- The claimant either attached a scanned copy of receipts or will send them to you by postal mail.
- Review the claim for accuracy.
- If the expense claim is not correct, contact the claimant about the change that will be made.
- If the expense claim is correct, FORWARD the expense claim (with attachments) to , including the statement “I have reviewed and I approve the attached claim #1234 for Ann Smith.”